When the Weather is an issue… in a litigation or an insurance claim (see special Insurance industry services below), the impact of the weather needs to be assessed by a recognized expert. We meet that need and much more.
What DBS Weather Impact Corporation does to build your case:
- Evaluate the case and the potential impact of the weather
- Determine the data needed — data type(s), date(s), time(s), location(s), frequency of weather observations
- Access, organize, and analyze the data
- Visit the site of the event, if needed, for assessment of physical factors on weather elements
- Reconstruct the weather at event site at time of event
Our Deliverables include:
- Interpretation and conclusions regarding the impact of the weather on the case — with rationale
- An oral and written report
- Deposition — as required
- Expert Testimony
- Advice for cross examination on weather aspect of case — upon request
Proven Experience in a Variety of Cases:
- Slip and fall
- Motor vehicle, boating, and aircraft accidents
- Damage to — or loss of — property from wind, heavy rain, flooding, and ocean waves
- Wrongful death and homicide
- Construction delays
- Transportation schedule impacts
- Lighting/visibility issues .. and more
Experience includes testifying in district and superior courts, at arbitration hearings, and environmental regulatory hearings.
“The fastest, most accurate request-reply system for weather-related claims”
- You want to know if the weather was really a factor for the claim.
- You fax your information about the claim to us – on our user-friendly pre-printed form.
- We determine the weather data needed – access it, and analyze it.
- We fax back to you the results of the analysis – the likelihood of the weather as a factor in the claim and why.
WINDS – SIMPLE, QUICK, ACCURATE, AND RELIABLE
Many weather-related claims are paid unnecessarily. Extra costs incurred by insurance companies reduce profits. Get the benefits from WINDS.
- WINDS cuts losses from weather-related claims
- WINDS allows informed decisions to be made on claims
- WINDS provides rapid, reliable, and accurate user-friendly answers
WINDS – timely, affordable answers for your weather-related claims – improving your bottom line.